6 tbsps of Total Sweet
3 tbsps Water
1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
4 Pink Lady / Granny Smith Apples
4 Toffee Apple Sticks
75g Chopped Nuts
3 tbsp Peanut Butter
A sweet treat, ditching the refined sugar nasties. Totally Sweet and nutty.
1. Place the Total Sweet, water and vinegar in a medium saucepan and stir over a low heat until dissolved. For a unique sweet flavour, add your peanut butter in too.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and leave to bubble. Once the toffee begins to set, we can construct the apples.
3. Wash your apples and remove the stalks. Going from top to bottom, press a stick through the centre of each apple, to create a giant lollipop.
4. With the stick in your hand, dip each apple into the toffee, making sure the whole fruit is completely covered.
5. Stand the toffee apples on a lightly greased baking sheet and leave to cool on the side.
6. When cool, place in the fridge over night. Wrap them up in cling film or tuck in right away!