1 cup Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 1/2 cups Total Sweet
1 cup Unsalted Butter
3 Large Eggs We recommend using eggs at room temperature
2 tsps Vanilla Extract
1 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
Super simple... all the deliciousness, with non of the refined sugar guilt!
1. Preheat your oven to 180˚C and prepare a square baking pan with greaseproof paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, use a fork or whisk to mix together the baking powder and flour. Add the unsweetened cocoa powder.
3. Gently mix.
4. Melt the butter.
5. Next, in a separate bowl, mix together the Total Sweet® with the melted butter until smooth.
6. Add the dry mix to the wet mix. Do this slowly to avoid lumps and make sure the mix is well blended.
7. Blend the eggs and vanilla, then slowly stir in little by little.
8. Use a spatula to fold in your chocolate chips before evenly spreading the batter into your pan.
9. Bake for 25 minutes, Leave to cool, Tuck in!