25g Total Sweet Xylitol
450g rhubarb, thickly chopped
50ml fresh orange juice
1 cinnamon stick or 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
3 lumps of stem ginger chopped
150ml Greek yoghurt
Flower petals and mint sprigs to garnish
Rhubarb, ginger, yoghurt, no added sugar - what is there not to like!
- Place the rhubarb, orange juice, cinnamon stick (or ground cinnamon), and Total Sweet into a pan, cover, and cook gently for ten minutes or until tender.
- Remove lid and cook for a further 5 minutes or so to allow the liquid to evaporate.
- Discard the cinnamon stick if used, stir in the chopped ginger, and allow to cool.
- Fold in the yoghurt and then spoon into six glasses.
- Decorate each glass with a flower petal and a mint sprig.
- Chill before serving.