1 tsp of Total Sweet®
1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp of matcha green tea powder
1/8 tsp of fine salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
Matcha & chocolate what a mix that is…
Why not through fudge into the mix as well?
1. Line a pan 8x8 with parchment paper (you can lightly grease if it’s not a non-stick dish - glass or metal is fine).
2. In a saucepan, add Total Sweet, fine salt, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Frequently stir mixture until the chips are melted and combined.
3. Once all the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth, add the matcha green tea powder and stir well until combined.
4. Once the matcha powder has incorporated, remove from heat and add the vanilla extract. Stir until completely combined.
5. While still hot, pour into the lined 8x8 dish. Spread to all corners and leave to rest until completely cool.
6. Remove fudge from the pan (lift from the corners) and place on a cutting board with paper still attached.
7. Cut with a sharp knife, dipped in hot water and wiped clean between cuts.