3/4 cup of salted butter (softened)
1 3/4 cups of Total Sweet®
6 large eggs (at room temperature)
3/4 sour of cream
1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
1 cup of cocoa powder
3 cups of blanched almond flour
1 tbsp of baking powder
Keto Chocolate Frosting (3 1/2 cups)
1 1/2 cups of butter (softened)
10 tbsp of cocoa powder (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp)
1/2 cup of Total Sweet®
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tbsp of heavy cream
Why not have this delicious keto chocolate cake that gives you that rich chocolate taste just healthier.
1. Preheat your oven to 177ºC and prep two 9" round springform pans with parchment paper.
2. beat together thr butter and Total Sweet® in a large bowl, until fluffy.
3. One at a time beat the eggs in, then the sour cream, vanilla extract and almond milk.
4. Divide the mixture evenly between the two pans, smoothing the top with a spatula.
5. Bake for 25-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean and the top springs back.
6. Cool completely in the pans, then run a knife along the sides and flip to release.
7. Chocolate Frosting:
7a. Use a hand mixer, beat the butter for around 1 minute or until fluffy.
7b. Mix in the Total Sweet®, vanilla extract and cocoa powder, starting at a low speed and increase as the mixture incoprates. Beat for 30 seconds on high.
7c. Beat in heavy cream. Start low, then beat for 30 seconds on high, until smooth and fluffy.
8. Place one layer of cake onto a cake stand. frost the top with 3/4 of the frosting.
9. Place the second layer on top and frost the top with another 3/4 cups of the frosting.
10. Lastly, frost the sides with 1 1/2 of the remaining frosting.