1 small sponge flan case
500g frozen summer fruits in bag
4 tbsp cassis (or Ribena)
250g Quark cheese
4tbsp Total Sweet Xylitol
200ml skimmed milk
Cocoa for dusting
Look at the ingredients for this healthier tiramisu and you might be forgiven for thinking it won't taste as good as the 'real thing'. Put a spoonful in your mouth though and you'll soon realise your assumptions are wrong! Be aware that there's still sugar present in the sponge and other ingredients, so it's still a bit naughty.
- Take a large dish and cut the sponge to fit in the bottom.
- Defrost fruits, whilst keeping them in the bag, and then tip them into a sieve placed over a bowl.
- Take the juices in the bowl and tip them over the sponge with a sprinkle of cassis or Ribena.
- Spread fruits over sponge and place in fridge.
- In the meantime beat Quark with Total Sweet for 30 seconds with an electric whisk.
- Slowly beat the milk into the Quark until thick and creamy.
- Spread evenly over fruits.
- Dust with cocoa and chill for 2 hours. Perfect.